This year the theme was 'Strip Tease' - we had to use a jelly roll or other strips no wider than 2.5". There was an amazing variety of quilts on display.
Our group had four entries -
1. Vicki entered this gorgeous wall hanging in red fabrics which showcased her exquisite embroidery. She won Second Prize - congratulations Vicki!
2. Chris made this lovely quilt in turquoises, blues and greens
3. Kate's quilt is called Chain Link from a book 'Link to the 30's' - using bright, modern fabrics
4. Alison's quilt is called Under & Over from the book 'Scrap Basket Sensations' by Kim Brackett
5. The winner of our Raffle Quilt